What is a cookie
A cookie is a file on your device that contains data. You can at any time delete or limit the storage of these files in the settings of your internet browser (see below).
What they serve
The cookies of measurement of audience allow us to know the use and the performances of our site, to establish statistics, volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements of our site (contents visited, courses) allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
- The collected data is only consulted and analyzed by EXA3D.
- Cookies related to targeted advertising operations allow us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and limit the number of times an advertisement for EXA3D is offered to you.
How to disable cookies?
To prevent or limit the storage of cookies on your Terminal, you can modify the browser settings that you use.
- Click the Chrome menu on the right side of the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content Settings button.
In the “Cookies” section, you can change the following settings:
- Delete cookies
- Block default cookies
- Allow default cookies
- Keep cookies and default site data until the browser closes
- Set exceptions for cookies for certain websites or domains
- Choose Safari> “Preferences” and click the “Security” (or “Privacy”) tab.
- In the “Accept cookies” section, choose one of the available options.
For Mozilla Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu, and select Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Retention Rules: Use the custom settings for the history.
- Uncheck Accept cookies.
- Click OK to close the “Options” window
If your browser is not in the list, you can go directly to the publisher’s website.
For additional information on Cookies, we invite you to consult the “Your tracks” section of the CNIL website (National Commission for Computing and Freedoms). Consult the site of the CNIL